Sunday, July 29, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Today I was tagged by Scott Sands, an aquaintance of mine and fellow blogger (Scott Sands Alive) with Duchenne Muscular Dystropy, to play a game called Eight Random Facts. Here are the rules.



A. You must post these rules prior to giving your facts.


B. You then must post eight random facts about yourself on your blog.


C. At the end of the post, you must tag eight more bloggers.


D. Then you must visit each blog and leave a comment that they’ve been tagged.

Unfortunatly, Scott already tagged the bloggers I know. So I will just list my random facts. But, if anyone reading this would like to share 8 random facts about themselves, just email them to me (johnrsf@pacbell.net )

Here are my eight random facts about me:


In 1982 on a school trip to Washington, D.C., I happened to meet President Reagan during a tour of the White House.


I am a big fan of the band Los Lobos and saw them in concert several years ago.


In 1988 b.v.(before the vent) during a trip to Venezuela I went to the rainforest in Canaima. I don't think they ever had someone in a wheelchair there.


In 1984, I attended the opening ceremonies of the summer Olympics in Los Angeles.


I am a baseball fan. My team is the San Diego Padres.


I am not a big fan of rap music.



Jeopardy! is my favorite television show. I qualified to be a contestant, but they couldn't figure out how I would buzz in to answer the questions.


I am a history buff.










3 comments:

Jason G said...

John,

You should sue Jeopardy for "not figuring out how you can buzz in" - I am sure there are ways, and you should have an equal chance in participating! We need someone in a chair on Jeopardy!

---Jason

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe they couldn't find a reasonable accomadation so you could be on Jeopardy! That would be so awesome!

alex schaefer said...

random facts:
1)my artistic hero is Manet.
2)I once sleepwalked in a hotel and woke up in an elevator full of people in only my tighty-whities.
3)I was in the same high school class as Andrew Cunanan.
4)I like my coffee with cream, no sugar.
5)Before I had any idea I'd end up an artist, I loved watching Bob Ross's painting show
6)I'm an excellent marksman with a shotgun
7)I love creme brulee
8)My first record album was the Go Go's "Beauty and the Beat"